• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Error using "plugin=fileupload" in url with sef

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi,

I have a strange error. Using a link on a detail view with an href generating an url which should trigger the downloading of the corresponding file. In "normal mode" (no sef no rewrite), it works very well. In sef mode, it seems to loose the formid ref. Here is the result of my tries :

with SEF and rewrite :
Code:
http://wwww.mysite.com/affichage-vue-detail-sans-modules/plugin.pluginAjax/16/9324.html?plugin=fileupload&method=ajax_download&element_id=197&repeatcount=0
generates an error 404 (0 form does not exists)

with sef but without rewriting :
Code:
http://wwww.mysite.com/index.php/affichage-vue-detail-sans-modules/plugin.pluginAjax/16/9324.html?plugin=fileupload&method=ajax_download&element_id=197&repeatcount=0
generates an error 404 (0 form does not exists)

without sef nor rewriting :
Code:
http://www.mysite.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=plugin.pluginAjax&plugin=fileupload&method=ajax_download&element_id=197&formid=16&rowid=9324&repeatcount=0&Itemid=304
trigger the download immediatly without any errors

The way the formid is passed as a parameter in the sef url seems to be the problem.

Could be tested on the B4 site of mysites. Menu "Contribuer"-->"derni?res contributions". Click on a name under "Toponyme" to display the detail view. At the bottom, clicking on one of the labels (photo n? 1/2/3/4) should trigger the download of the corresponding image. Currently set with SEF and Rewrite on. But switching them off in the administrator access, let them work.

No problem. The security issue makes me busy also ;-)
The test site is still currently running J3.7.2/F3.6. I plan to update it shortly except if you prefer I drive some test on this version.

Friendly bump.
I've upgraded the site to J3.7.4 and F3.7 (regular J! update, not the last github).
The problem described on my first post is still there.

Yeah, our router has no concept of 'plugin.pluginAjax' as the first segment of the route. The first segment has to be a view (list, form, details, inport, etc). For 3.8 and beyond, I'll probably wind up having to rewrite the router, as J! moves steadily towards the New Improved 4.x router, and can look at making pluginAjax SEF routable. But for now, it is what it is.

You'll have to use the full, un-SEF'ed URL.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back