error

meridion

Hi, when I want to save a form it gives me the following error.
error 500
(see attached)

why? everything else works.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33
Make sure that error logging in J!'s global options is set to Maximum, and see if it shows you a more meaningful error message. If not, try enabing J! debug mode (also in global options).

-- hugh

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$localidad' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ',' or ';' in /home/pensamos/public_html/gestionenrico.com.ar/plugins/fabrik_form/email/tmpl/mail_particulares.php on line 5

and the file contains the following

-------------------------------------------

<?php
echo '<strong>Fecha y Hora: </strong>' . $this->data['particulares___date_time_raw'] . '<br/>';
$ministerio='{particulares___Ministerio}';
echo '<strong>Ministerio: </strong>' . $ministerio . '<br/>'
$localidad='{particulares___Localidad}';
echo '<strong>Localidad: </strong>' . $localidad . '<br/>';
echo '<strong>Motivo: </strong>' . $this->data['particulares___Motivo'] . '<br/>';
echo '<strong>Detalle: </strong>' . $this->data['particulares___Detalles'] . '<br/>';
echo '<strong>Expediente: </strong>' . $this->data['particulares___Expediente'] . '<br/>';
?>

As the error message says: "unexpected '$localidad' (T_VARIABLE), expecting ',' or ';' in ...line 5"
You are missing ; after echo '...';

Thanks!

Now the following happens: when I export a pdf, in any of the lists or within the form, the pdf fails. attached image so you see

Attachments

• pdfs.jpg
    pdfs.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 29
Have you installed the Fabrik library (see downloads section on this site), or done a full github update?

The library we use to generate PDFs doesn't ship with the main Fabrik install, as it's so huge (about 20mb), so you have to install it separately.

-- hugh

I don't know your system, your setup, your custom code (maybe with errors, see above) etc.
Do a backup, install and try.

My joomla is 3.5.1, and not the fabrik one I can not find which is really.

I consult everything because fabrik and joomla are very sensitive. and I'm afraid that everything will break.

If I install that library it is very likely that everything will break. and if I update the joomla too.

Is there any possibility that a professional, update joomla, fabrik and also this of the "pdf" and other functions that this system currently has?

I lose a lot of time in this.

Thank you!

So you are running an outdated Joomla + I assume an outdated Fabrik (use Extensions/Manager/Manage to see your versions).

You can't install the Fabrik3.8 library if you aren't running Fabrik3.8.

You really, REALLY need to update. Both Joomla and Fabrik 3.5 have nasty security holes in them.

I have some time in the coming week, if you need to hire some help.

-- hugh

Yes it is. What gallery version do you recommend? if I pay extra, could you update joomla and fabrik and that everything works the same?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back