Fabrik 3.8 - Blank page on PDF output

Blank page on browser (=error)?
Or blank PDF?
Or PDF with an empty form (only labels)?

Do you have Joomla's error reporting set to max?
Or did you try with Debug PDF=yes in Fabrik Options?

Sorry! I get this message
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::setName() in /public_html/components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.pdf.php on line 75

Which Fabrik version are you running?
How did you update?
DomPDF has moved, if you aren't running a GitHub update you must install the Fabrik library.

Can you check in ...

./libraries/src/Document

... and make sure these files are there:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/master/libraries/src/Document

I came across another site yesterday where the Document library files for the pdf doc type didn't get copied. I've retested the library installation, and they should be copied.

If they aren't there, either try doing the library install again, or unzip it and copy those files (and the folder) up to that location.

-- hugh

Thank you very much for your reply. That was exactly the problem.

Just to let you know, I had installed the Fabrik libraries from this link http://fabrikar.com/download/details/36/2938-fabrik-library. The folder didn't seem to be complete. So I installed the version from Github and I could see the folders and files you mentioned above.

However, the PDF display shows some discrepancies. The labels and the value come together. Please, see screenshot below:
pdf.PNG

Any ideas why?

No clue. We just pass the HTML to DOMPDF.

I'll be doing some work on PDF stuff some time this week, to resolve some other issues, I'll take a look.

Which form template is it? Bootstrap?

-- hugh

Actually I misspoke - those files and folders get installed with the component, not the library package. Which is why testing the library install seemed to work for me, as they'd already been installed with the main component package.

-- hugh

Strange! For the same list, the pdf output in portrait works but in landscape, I get a blank page. Here is the url of the result /confirmed-orders/list/38?format=pdf&resetfilters=0

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back