• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Fabrik_List Email plugin - bug fix suggestion

chipperfield

I have been using Fabrik for several years, and still find new great things. Keep up the good work!

Recently I have used the Fabrik List Email plugin, which has a minor bug which gives cross origin browser errors on my livesite which is https:/www.xxx This plugin creates ajax links which are non-www, and thus blocked.

The fix I suggest is below - this works for me on test and live:

C:\Apache24\htdocs\doneasso\plugins\fabrik_list\email\email.js line 28
var url = Fabrik.liveSite + '/index.php';
change to
var url = './index.php';

I think this error may be elsewhere too, since I have found that it has already been fixed in some places, eg:
C:\Apache24\htdocs\doneasso\media\com_fabrik\js\form.js line 697
// Don't prepend with Fabrik.liveSite, as it can create cross origin browser errors if
// you are on www and livesite is not on www.
url = 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&task=form.ajax_validate&form_id=' + this.id;

It would be great if this could be include in the github base so I don't have to remember to patch it again.

I spent some time working out details of the email templating for this, which seems to be a bit different form the form email plugin. Is there somewhere I can add the sort of docuemntation which helped me, or pass it to someone who can check it first?

Many thanks for a great product.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back