Filter layout

Have seen that but cant get it to work.
i want to reach a specific filter element as i use ($name = $this->_row->data->company___name;) in lists templates

In the filter layout you can see
foreach ($d->filters as $key => $filter) :...
$filter->label
$filter->element

So (var_)dump $d or $d->filters to see what you have.
I assume (didn't try) you can use something like $d->filters['company___name']

Troester is right - as usual! :)

A var_dump will show you that you'll get the label with
Code:
$d->filters['company___name']->label
and the form field with
Code:
$d->filters['company___name']->element

Worked like a charm. How can i get the date filter to just show a dropdown wich filters 1 week, 1 month, one year ?

How can i get the date filter to just show a dropdown wich filters 1 week, 1 month, one year ?
If I were you, I'd probably use a (hidden) calc element to do this "categorisation" based on your date element, then use this for filtering.
Note this part in the Wiki in case you want to have up-to-date values on each list pageload:
  • Only Calc on Save
    • If set to no then the calculation is additionally applied to the data when viewing the table. This option produces an additional overhead when rendering your table's data, but is useful if you add a calculation to an existing large data set.

Thanks :) How can i get the month names in norwegian, i cant find it in the language files or in lang override. I am also having trouble to have a search on the frontpage (filters)

How can i get the month names in norwegian, i cant find it in the language files ...
Please look here, and see at the bottom of the page that - currently/sadly - Norwegian is not among the actively supported languages.
Just for the record, in the old, discontinued Transifex page only a fraction (<11%) was done in Norwegian. Understandable, I'd say, because this depends on community effort... so, as long as no one -- you included -- works on translations, it won't go anywhere.
However, you can do your own language overrides by simply using Joomla's on-board tool.
(And while at it, perhaps you could contribute your work to the project... other than the Fabrik team, potentially more than 5 million Norwegians may thank you! :))

I am also having trouble to have a search on the frontpage (filters)
Not sure what exactly you might want, and sort of "off-topic", but this Wiki page and many related forum posts may help.
(For more on this either join a matching thread or start your own new one?)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back