• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Fusionchart: wiki, download Free2.2, set, still searching for flash

gilles.cloutier

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/fusion-charts-visualization/
Installing Fusion Charts (top)
This plugin needs separate installation of Fusion Charts, either Free 2.2 or Pro v3 (only these versions!!). Download one of those from FusionCharts, and uploaded the unzipped files to your Fabrik install, as per the tooltip on the version option in the plugin.
It is recommended that you start with the Fusion Charts Free 2.2 version, which you can get from:
http://www.fusioncharts.com/goodies/fusioncharts-free/
Unzip it, and upload the FusionChartsFree folder to:
/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusioncharts/lib
Then discover and activate this new plug-in in Joomla. After doing all that it should appear in the plug-in drop-down list in the Vizualization.
Select the "Free 2.2" as you FC version in the plug-in options.
Please change this for: in Graph Attributes

Despite an updated fusionchart in plugin, updates and following thoses instructions,
Chrome still want to install Adobe flash extension...

The plugin fusionchart shows Free2.2 in graph attributes but it doesnt mean it found free2.2 in lib
Updating the Fabrik plugin didnt change a thing.

It is the only reference i got from Google, August 2016...
Now you lost me

The fusioncharts viz is deprecated. FusionCharts quit support for their free version, and decided not to provide a free version of their newer JavaScript based product. The viz will still work if you can find a copy of FusionCharts 2.2, but only with Flash ... which is obviously sub-optimal (to say the least).

Moving forward, we're probably going to quit trying to provide a native Fabrik charting viz, as it's a huge maintenance overhead, and instead work on integrating with the Plotalot extension for Joomla.

But right now, we don't really have a viable charting viz.

-- hugh

Thank you for the information
this means that i can get the javascript version of Fusionchart against paiement
ok, if this is the lowest cost solution in terms of time...

and,
i would like to say how much i appreciate your works, Fabrik is fantastic for many reasons
especially because of the team that created and support this excellent product
this is the best game we can find online.

Thank you for the information
this means that i can get the javascript version of Fusionchart against paiement
ok, if this is the lowest cost solution in terms of time...

Well, I can't guarantee how long it'll continue to work. I'm not doing any work on that plugin any more, as I don't have the paid version of FusionCharts, can't afford to buy it, and they won't give me a copy for integration work. Even if I did have a copy, so few Fabrik users have it, the "return on investment" for the amount of work involved in maintaining the fusioncharts viz is nill.

and,
i would like to say how much i appreciate your works, Fabrik is fantastic for many reasons
especially because of the team that created and support this excellent product
this is the best game we can find online.

Thanks!

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back