GET datas from repeteable group in a new form with Plugin link

javier94

hello,

from a List LINK button --> i clik in button --> and i send to a new form that will have diferent "edit access"

so to get datas from the table.. and try to edit...
i have found how to get datas from a single element.. i use ..
. curriculums_x_proces__proces_id={a_crear_proceso__id}
and seems get the data in the right way..

the trouble is when i try to get data from a repeteable group.. an this repeteable group have 3-4 elements, and in this case is repeteable 12 times with diferent datas..

if i try get data from a "repeteable group".. using...

curriculums_x_proces_370_repeat__titol={a_crear_proceso_333_repeat__titol_requisits}

i get all the datas from the repeteable group --> the datas are ok because i know there are 12 diferente datas, but all the datas are shown inside one element ..showing . like this... ["1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11","12"]

but i can not use like this, I need to show for example in this way..

element 1
titol
requisits
fileupload

element 2
titol
requisits
fileupload

element 3
titol
requisits
fileupload

etc...till the 12 diferent groups created in this repeteable group.

How can i see like that..

thanks in advance..

Javier

hello,

from a List LINK button --> i clik in button --> and i send to a new form that will have diferent "edit access"

so to get datas from the table.. and try to edit...
i have found how to get datas from a single element.. i use ..
. curriculums_x_proces__proces_id={a_crear_proceso__id}
and seems get the data in the right way..

the trouble is when i try to get data from a repeteable group.. an this repeteable group have 3-4 elements, and in this case is repeteable 12 times with diferent datas..

if i try get data from a "repeteable group".. using...

curriculums_x_proces_370_repeat__titol={a_crear_proceso_333_repeat__titol_requisits}

i get all the datas from the repeteable group --> the datas are ok because i know there are 12 diferente datas, but all the datas are shown inside one element ..showing . like this... ["1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11","12"]

but i can not use like this, I need to show for example in this way..

element 1
titol
requisits
fileupload

element 2
titol
requisits
fileupload

element 3
titol
requisits
fileupload

etc...till the 12 diferent groups created in this repeteable group.

How can i see like that..

thanks in advance..

Javier

So you are trying to create a new form in a different list, pre-setting the element data in a repeat group on the query string?

That's not going to work, unfortunately. You can't set repeat data that way on a new form.

Hugh

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

So you are trying to create a new form in a different list, pre-setting the element data in a repeat group on the query string?
Yes,
Have you any idea how to do it?
I thought it was possible using Link plugin. With link plugin I am able to populate fields in new form.
The new Form View receives array of data

How I can transform that array of data into fields of a repeatable groups?

Thanks,

Last edited:
I've been trying to think of a way of doing it, but there just isn't. When creating a new form, there is only one instance of a repeat group when the form is being rendered on the server. Additional repeats can be created, but only in Javascript in the browser. It may be technically possible to do it in Javascript, by looking at the query string, and adding additional groups, setting each value, but it would be extremely complex, and not something I could do as part of a sub, it'd have to be hourly rate custom work (and probably a couple of three hours of work).

And I can't help but feel if you are doing this to "send to a new form that will have diferent "edit access"", that you are probably going about it the wrong way, and you could probably just use a copy of the same list/form which has different ACL's.

Perhaps if you step back and explain what you are actually trying to achieve, we could find a better way of doing it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back