Hide table label from googlemap visualization

pie

Hi I am using content plugin to show a googlemap viz at the beginning of a list.
Gmap viz is bound to a table, which label is shown just before the filters section. How could I hide it?
The "show label" option for the list does not apply here, and I can't see a css style to hide in the html:
see below THE LABEL I WANT TO GET RID OF
HTML:
<table class="filtertable table table-striped">

<thead>
          <tr>
              <th>THE LABEL I WANT TO GET RID OF</th>
              <th style="text-align:right">
                  <a href="#" class="clearFilters">

<span data-isicon="true" class="fa fa-refresh"></span>
Clear filters                  </a>
              </th>
          </tr>
      </thead>

<tfoot>
          <tr>
              <th colspan="2" style="text-align:right;">
                  <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary">

<span data-isicon="true" class="fa fa-filter"></span>
Go                  </button>
              </th>
          </tr>
      </tfoot>

<tbody>
              <tr class="fabrik_row oddRow0">
            <td>Address </td>
            <td><input type="hidden" "="" data-filter-name="places___address" name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][value][0]" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium  locations___addressvalue" value="">
<input type="text" name="auto-complete252" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium  autocomplete-trigger locations___addressvalue-auto-complete" size="20" value="" autocomplete="off">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][condition][0]" value="contains">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][join][0]" value="AND">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][key][0]" value="`locations`.`address`">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][search_type][0]" value="normal">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][match][0]" value="1">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][full_words_only][0]" value="0">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][eval][0]" value="0">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][grouped_to_previous][0]" value="0">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][hidden][0]" value="0">
<input type="hidden" class="inputbox fabrik_filter input-medium " name="fabrik___filter[list_17_com_content_17][elementid][0]" value="252"></td>
        </tr>
            </tbody>
      </table>

thanks

We show the list name there because it's possible to have multiple lists in a map viz, so there can be multiple filter blocks, and you kinda need to know which list you are filtering. However, if you only have one list, that's redundant. So I just committed a change to the filter view so it doesn't show that if only one list is being used.

You can either do a github update to pick up this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/273a3d33b847d920a996f2918c37040d167614a4

... (which only really changes a couple of lines, but PHP Storm decided to reformat the whole file, so it looks like there's a lot more changes than there is) or, if you have other customizations you want to make, you can always use your own custom template, by copying ...

plugins/fabrik_visualization/googlemap/views/googlemap/tmpl/bootstrap

... to some other name, and modifying (in this case) default_filters.php to suit, then select your new template in the viz settings.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back