Issue export pdf/csv in list/form

nguyenlong

I'm use joomla 3.7.4, fabrik update newest from github. Xampp with php 5.6, use template protostar, and Process Joomla plug-ins = No.
Case test use elements: user, checkbox, fileupload, digsig, radiobutton. Language: english, vietnamese. Enable export CSV, PDF
pdf.jpg csv.jpg

- Test CSV with list:
  • Click export csv --> error Loading.../0 records. exportcsv.jpg
  • Click export csv --> set no with 2 elements: digsig (Sign by) & fileupload (Images) --> export ok.
  • Export with vietnamese: set no with 2 elements: digsig & fileupload --> export ok.
==> How export CSV with URL fileupload.
- Test CSV with detail form: no icon export CSV ==> how to include function export CSV to detail form.
- Test PDF with list:
  • Click button PDF --> element image too small & no hyperlink (click image to view in browse) for image. Before element fileupload big and hyperlink. I still keep that form, but now adds a new record to the above error except for old records.
    pdferror.jpg : error export pdf.
    oldpdf.jpg : old record --> Ok
  • Test again with language Vietnamese: error language error language.jpg
- Test PDF with form: only 2 error
  • Hyperlink is folder crop image not the root of the image.
  • Error language vietnamese.
I checked the backend and set File encoding is UTF-8.

Last edited:
I tried but did not succeed 100%.
When I have export to PDF for list view ( error on page 1, page 2 -> page n is ok)
- Error page 1: pdf page 1.jpg
- Other pages is ok: pdf - page 4.jpg
When export form view (detail 1 record): continue error UTF-8 and PDF Orientation only Portrait. I changed to lanscape in backend but in frontend not change.
Back-end:backend.jpg
Front-end:frontend.jpg

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back