KExceptionHandlerAbstract->_handleException()

I've tracked the problem down, but I can no longer get in to the backend on your site, even with the ?xxx code. I just get a blank page. One minute it was working, next minute it wasn't. Do you have some kind of application firewall that might have blocked me?

My ip is 75.76.15.183.

-- hugh

Hugh,

Noticed that happening when in debug mode is on and trying to log back in. Disabled debug mode and security so you should be good to go.

Mark

OK, tx. Luckily I got what I needed from debug mode, which showed where the problem is, which is in the Related Data. I don't yet know why, but enabling related data to "Products" throws an error about the producer_id element. Weirdly, I can enable any of the other product lists as related (wine, beer, etc) and they all work ... but the main Products breaks.

I've turned related data off for now, while I figure out the problem.

Can you add ftp credentials in My Sites, so I can add some debug code?

-- hugh

OK, the problem seems to be that the producer_id on the Products form is associated with a copy of the list you had trashed (id #11). I tried un-trashing that list, but it looks like the form that was associated with it has also been trashed, and the trash emptied on the forms.

I'm not quite sure how to fix this, short of manually editing your Fabrik metadata tables.

Did you do any deleting of lists / forms after updating to 3.8.1?

-- hugh

You have virgin copy of the 3.8.1 upgrade. Didn't touch anything. I have the old site at testold.kpfweb.com if you want to take a look. Same credentials.

If that is the case can't I associate the producer with the current product form? There isn't much out there on the product table so I can repopulate info if I have to.

Mark

Do I need to delete the producer id element from the product form then re-establish it? Or I am I not understanding what the problem is?

You could try deleting and recreating the producer id element on the main Producer table (not one of the copies).

I'm running an Akeeba backup on the new site atm. If recreating that element doesn't work, I'll grab that Akeeba and install it here, see if I can track the issue. It's pretty much impossible to do remotely just inserting debug statements, I need to be able to step through the code.

-- hugh

Deleted and readded the producer id and seems to have worked. Just needed to repopulate producer id on product table. Turned the related data switch back on.
Still going thru the data.

OK. Looks like something got scrambled in our join metadata table when you deleted the original list and/or form those belonged to. Not sure why it only became a problem when you updated.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back