1. Important notice about Cloudbleed - if your site uses the Cloudflare CDN, and you intend to follow the Joomla security team's advice to change your site "secret", you MUST READ THIS NOTICE.
  2. Fabrik 3.6 Released Remember to backup and test your backup before proceeding with this update. Please report any problems you might experience with this new version here on the forum. You are safe to upgrade to Joomla! 3.7 and PHP 7.x with this version of Fabrik. View the blog for more details on this release.

Layout of a form in a popup

Discussion in 'Community' started by MILORD65, Jun 19, 2017.

1. MILORD65

MILORD65 Member

Level: Community
    Hello,

I have a small problem with a form that opens in a popup and the groups are in format "tabs". The attached images are in the order of actions.
    If I open the form, the first group normally appears in the first tab.
    Then if I go in the 4th tab on the last group that is smaller, everything goes well.
    But then if I return to the first tab, the first group appears with a scroll bar on the side and only occupies the top of the form, and the lower part is high and empty..
    Then I have to use the scroll bar to make appear the lower part of the 1st group and the buttons.
    How to do ?
    Thank you for your help.

JPB

Attached Files:

2. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Level: Supporter
    If you'd like to take out a support sub and point me at the page, I'll take a look. I suspect it's something to do with the template.

-- hugh

3. MILORD65

MILORD65 Member

Level: Community
    The templates is protostar but you can't see this page because it's an intranet site.
    Despite this is there a possibility to solve the problem if I take out a support sub ?

4. cheesegrits

cheesegrits Support Gopher Staff Member

Level: Supporter
    I could try and replicate the problem locally. Can't guarantee a fix without being able to see your site, but if I can replicate it here I can probably fix it.

-- hugh