• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

List view group display

Debi

Hello.
Could anyone help me achieve the following with the List view of a Form?:
I have a form with 2 groups of elements, which when displayed in List view shows the columns arranged horizontally across the page as a default table layout, of course !
For reasons of presentation and eventual export of view to pdf, I need to have the 2 groups display in the list, but have the 2nd group (group B) displayed as a separate table/list (see attached images) but in the same view.
I have thought about ways of achieving this by using modules and module positions etc. but these aren't going to solve the issue of displaying all the form data in the component pane so that all info is exported to pdf.

I hope I have been clear about what I'm trying to achieve!
Just editing to say I am using Fabrik 3.1 with recent github update, Joomla! 3 and various templates.
Thank you.

Attachments

• formgrouplistQ1.jpg
    formgrouplistQ1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 293
  • formgrouplistQ2.jpg
    formgrouplistQ2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 290
I guess this might not be achievable? I can achieve something like this using CSS styling for the List view, but the rows and headings of "table" B don't show at all in the pdf rendered, as they seem to fall out of the table body.
Any help greatly appreciated, thank you.

I seem to have a bit of a monologue going on here, so for anyone wanting to achieve a similar result, the answer is in using the div template and absolute positioning (the template wasn't in the views/list/tmpl folder. I copied the template from the tmpl25 folder).
Things are looking up.
:)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back