Login With: form - juser plug-in

tiagovareta

Hi,

I have a list of users with several fields, among them: Username and Password.
Secondly we can have a list of users that can log in to the Joomla site. I have seen these two options for doing so:
- https://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/joomla-user-list/
- http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/joomla-user-form-plugin/#introduction

I'm trying to use the second option (I tried the first one and it did not work).
I already downloaded the plugin, installed it and activated it.

But I can not find the setup menus, which are indicated in the link.
Can someone help me and tell me where they are?

Did you add it as a plugin in the form settings?

-- hugh

Hi,

That's what I wanted to know! I did not know where to configure the plugin, now I know it's in the "Pulgins" tab of the forms. Thank you!

Now I have another situation, when creating a user through the list, send an email to the user with the account data automatically.
In the "Bypass Joomla Settings" tab I have:
Bypass activation: Yes
Bypass registration: Yes
Account details email: Yes
Bypass all email: Yes

You still continue to send the email (account details). How can I disable sending this email?

Hmmm, I can't replicate this, and from looking at the code, I can't see any way email would go out if the "bypass all email" is set to yes. We simply skip all the email handling.

Do you have any other plugins (non Fabrik) which might be doing that?

-- hugh

Hmmm, I can't replicate this, and from looking at the code, I can't see any way email would go out if the "bypass all email" is set to yes. We simply skip all the email handling.

Do you have any other plugins (non Fabrik) which might be doing that?

-- hugh

I do not think I have any more plugins, which may be interfering with sending emails. The plugin settings are right, right?

I can't replicate either.
What are your Joomla "Users:Options" settings?

I suppose I have all the right settings, not to send emails. The issue is that every time I add the new record to the list the email is sent.

My Settings:
EmailUsers01.jpg

EmailUsers02.jpg

EmailUsers03.jpg

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back