My syntax problem with URL Filter

pastvne

Bruce Decker
I've created a Joomla menu as an 'external URL' type and I'm trying to use it to cause a specially filtered list of records to be displayed. This URL Filter works:

Code:
/index.php/my-personal/my-documents?csp_document_control___doc_type_raw[condition]=IN&csp_document_control___doc_type_raw[value]=2,29

But ideally, instead of having to explicitly define the raw values of the field, I would prefer to filter based on the cooked value. In this case, the doc_type element should contain a string such as 'invoice' or 'statement'. In the example above, the raw values of 2 and 29 both carry the un-raw string of 'statement'. Since I may be adding additional records that may also carry the string 'statement', I would prefer to filter based on the un-raw value rather than having to update my menu link to include the new raw values each time a new document type is added. So, I would prefer that my filter look like this instead:

Code:
/index.php/my-personal/my-documents?csp_document_control___doc_type[condition]=EQUALS&csp_document_control___doc_type[value]='statement'

And I've also tried without placing the string 'statement' within quotes

Code:
/index.php/my-personal/my-documents?csp_document_control___doc_type[condition]=EQUALS&csp_document_control___doc_type[value]=statement

However, I am getting various 500 errors when I've tried to use the preferred URL filter syntax. I've read the documentation examples several times. I think I could try to implement the 'sub-query' form of the URL filtering to get what I need but before I do that, I wanted to ask if there is something simple that I'm missing in the later syntax I'm trying.

Thanks!

Bruce Decker
Colorado

If you need EQUALS a simple
csp_document_control___doc_type=statement
should do

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.