Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.p

informdk

Hi,
We have this error (Notice: Undefined variable: numRepeatEls in I:\Intranet\components\com_fabrik\views\form\view.base.php on line 818) on eight forms/lists created with fabrick when we click on the menu item.

Previously, we have deleted a list with the all other stuff associated also because caused JSON errors on backend and fronted. After this, we have the mentioned error..

The site is our intranet so it is not accesible from public. Thanks for help...

Hmmm, I don't see how that can happen if you've got a complete set of up to date files.

Can you do a full github update. That should fix it.

Specifically, that variable was added in this commit:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/co...2d0511a#diff-65ecbee3b874afc04ec564b1d7f90f3b

... and the change in that commit tp ...

components/com_fabrik/models/group.php

... should set up that variable for use in ...

components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php

... and I've not seen any other reports of the issue you are seeing.

-- hugh

Hi,
I have only added the line $numRepeatEls = array(); to components/com_fabrik/views/form/view.base.php
and now there is no error now but the forms are blank (no elements).

*Puntualization: Error ocurred when we clicked in add in list (not when clicked on menu item as I told you previously).

I have tried to copy all archives from github but I have several errors on all forms (Maybe I have to do some changes on database?). I'm not familized with GitHub.

Could be something relationated with the deletion of the other list/form/elements and associated stuff? Usually all of the forms that give errors I had created with template-form export option becausa had similar elements.

Thanks in advance,

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back