• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Polish letters in CSV export and issue with calculations

procajlok

Hi!
Doh... when I export filtered list to CSV or ExcellCSV, no matter what encoding I choose in List>Publishing>CSV, I dont have polish letters. In MySQL i have encode utf8_general_ci.
That's first problem.

Second - when i chose "Include calculations", in excell i have small monster code above the table. How i can repair it? :(

I send screenshots and csv.... Please help :(
I have Fabrik 3.7..

Attachments

• raport6(9).zip
    543 bytes · Views: 26
  • configuration.PNG
    configuration.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 29
  • original list.PNG
    original list.PNG
    35.7 KB · Views: 29
Polish letters are exporting ok on my site with ExcelCSV and UTF-8 (ok if opening in Excel or in Notepad++)
Make sure that not only your DB is utf8 but also the table and column)

Calculation:
Confirmed.
It seems if setting Count with Split on it's inserting some json data.
But I don't know what format to expect for a splitOnCalc in an Excel/CSV export.

Polish letters are exporting ok on my site with ExcelCSV and UTF-8 (ok if opening in Excel or in Notepad++)
Make sure that not only your DB is utf8 but also the table and column)
OK, i check it and tomorrow and i will let you know.

Calculation:
Confirmed.
It seems if setting Count with Split on it's inserting some json data.
But I don't know what format to expect for a splitOnCalc in an Excel/CSV export.
It's not sounds good :( What are the chances that anyone will improve?

I've moved the thread to Standard, I'll take a look within the next day or two.

What format would you like to see for the split calculations?

-- hugh

Thanks for bumping. I knew I owed you this work, but couldn't find the thread to remind myself what was needed.

Looking at it now.

-- hugh

It's working now only for CSV format. When i change export as ExcelCSV i dont have any calculations...

Attachments

• ExcellCSV_format.PNG
    ExcellCSV_format.PNG
    14.5 KB · Views: 25
  • CSV_format.PNG
    CSV_format.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 24
  • original_list.PNG
    original_list.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 25
hmm... I still cant see calculations on ExcellCSV mode, even after update the whole file from Github... how we can repair it?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back