Re/Nocaptcha image not showing

nrsmoll

I have a similar problem, where my re/nocaptcha image and/or checkbox doesn't show.

The element label shows, just not the captcha image and/or checkbox.
The standard captcha works, but recaptcha or nocaptcha doesn't seem to work.
I have google API keys put into the site and secret fields. I have done no client or server side changes though as discussed on the google API website however. I would've thought that there would have been fabrik options for this.

Since I am a noob, I'm documenting some of my debugging in a "debugging checklist" that I created in the Fabrik Wiki. Its a work in progress, and if you guys don't think it is appropriate, I'm ok with you guys deleting it. It's here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/debugging-checklist/

I have the site and private key set (I don't think I should post that on a forum right?). Access is public, Show me when logged in? -> "Yes" (just to be sure, but it won't show on either settings).

Thanks in advance.

There shouldn't be anything else you need to do, just enter the correct API key. It's working fine on about half a dozen of my sites.

Do you see any US errors in the dev tools console when you load the page?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I've been on vacation, so troubleshooting has been slow.
It still doesn't work. I still need more time troubleshooting though, so I will get back to you.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back