Scan QRCode in field Element

teoyh

I noticed there is a function which we can turn on to scan qrcode in the field element

Is it possible to also scan barcode ?

It shouldn't matter which type of code you scan with your phone or scanning device. As long as it reads the code data, it will be added to field element.

Also for qrcode it is impossible to scan something on the go , if the picture contain something else then it will failed. You have to crop the image and ensure that there is nothing else then it will work.

Ok, you mean the "scan qr code" option in field element settings and not just scanning data from barcode into active field element as text.

In that case Fabrik only supports qr-code type. Depending on your need, you might be able to use some third-party component with Fabrik.

You have to crop the image and ensure that there is nothing else then it will work.
If you just need to upload barcode image and not generate it from field data, you could use upload element with image cropping option.

Last edited:
Ok noted .... its a difference experience. I only wish it could just snap and next thing the barcode or qrcode can just be captured. I had experience this in some low code no code platform where they had similar qrcode/barcode scanner plugin

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back