• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

single slash in text field causes 403 error

Cannot replicate neither with regular or WYSIWYG editor.

Which version of Joomla / Fabrik?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, site is on Joomla 3.9.28 and Fabrik 3.9.2
I have other sites where this does not seem to be a problem which is pointing me to something in the php script that is processing the form on submission.

I need to research more to issolate how to recreate this and will then update this comment. It was the fact the other thread mentioned above had the same issue which prompted the question but there was no solution shown in the above.

I think it is not solved yet. I did work around using jQuery...so if user type / in fiels I add space befor slash. Two lines of code and works fine.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back