SMS form plugin - kapow

brian

Hello,

I have been trying to use the form sms plugin with the kapow gateway. I am trying to set it up so that when i add a record to a user, if the record meets the conditions for sending where 'Urgent = 1' an sms will be sent to the user advising them they have an urgent update.
However the condition [urgent = 1] will need to be observed across repeat records, perhaps the first and second records being added will not be urgent, but the third one in the array will be, I do not know how to do this.

I have tried to set it up without the condition, to just send sms when form submits and i get this error,
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

I have added a link to the form in my details, I have also input my kapow details in case there is a problem there.

Would very much like to get this sms plugin wrapped up and working this week,
Grateful for any help :D
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Hugh! Hope you are well!
Yes, you can send to the user called , its my phone number atm so i will receive it or alternatively change users phone number to your own and work away at it that way...

Last edited:
Hard to tell if it's working, as I'm not convinced it's sending international texts. I put my number directly into the "Receivers number", and don't get anything.

But I think the syntax error you were getting may have been from the placeholder, which I think needs to be ...

{$their->userrelational___userid_raw->phonenumber}

Can you confirm that you are getting test texts?

-- hugh

Yes Hugh, I am getting the texts if i enter my number in directly to the receivers number field although i am getting just the first word of the message "you". However with return $their->userrelational___userid_raw->phonenumber; i am not receiving messages ... I have also now noticed that the email form plugin is not working anymore where i am using the same placeholder. On submission of the form i am also receiving an error "Error SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause". Notifying the clients is an important function of the site. Any other suggestions?

You're a real champion of the people Hugh, thanks its now spitting them out a treat!
Only two more problems remaining, it only appears to send the first word of the sms message and breaks after any spaces and when i save the condition, return'{tablename___elementname_raw}'==1; the condition is not saved anywhere... if i go back to view the condition it is not there.
Sorry to be a pain and thanks again!

Last edited:
I don't have a Kapow account to test with, but try this:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/723ff9ce35be3441fa62a6f3915967a5936f01bb

You can just make that change by hand to that file, rather than doing a whole github update, if you want.

For the condition - I can't replicate that. And I can login to your site, edit and save the form, and that condition is still there. Although note that I don't think that's going to work, as placeholders don't really work for repeat groups, as repeats are arrays. You'll have to write some actually PHP, something like ...

Code:
return in_array('1', $data['task_list_3_repeat___urgent_raw']);

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back