[SOLVED] How to print an element filled by AUTOFILL plugin?

Barcellos

Ana Barcellos
Information:
Joomla 3.6.5 (migrated from 2.5.28)
Fabrik 3.5.2 updated from Github yesterday

Problem:

The elements autofilled are not visible when:
  • I click the view button from the list or
  • I click in print or pdf buttons in the form.
OBS: Even AFTER saving the form.

I checked the configurations of the plugin autofill, of form, list, element and I coudn't find anything.

It works perfectly on Joomla 2.5.28 Fabrik 3.0.8.

Question:

Am I missing something or it can be a migration issue?
Suggestions?

Debug: Caught exception on eval of tableModel::getFilterArray() xx_dif.id: syntax error, unexpected $end

xx_dif.id is a databasejoin (value "id [recommended]" from the other table - where the autofilled fields come from).

Does it make any sense? Why I can see in the form (with no errors found in debug) but I can't print? :confused:

Thank you, @cheesegrits ! You are always awesome! I coud not solve this without yout tip.

The first thing that I realised was that I was getting two errors instead of just one. The autofill values not displaying in the view/print version had no connection with the error message Debug: Caught exception on eval of tableModel::getFilterArray() xx_dif.id: syntax error, unexpected $end

The problem with the autofill values display was solved by deleting the old element and creating a new one - not a copy, because the copy was keeping the same problem. I created a new one (with exactly the same parameters).

The error Debug: Caught exception on eval... was created when I solved this topic here: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/hide-rowid-from-url.43876/#post-238309 I added a second pre-filter to my list but I didn't set the "Grouped" option on. When I checked the second pre-filter as grouped, the error stopped happening.

If someone wants to know more about pre-filters: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/pre-filters/

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back