tmp files using "Ajax upload" for a file upload element

mirceat

Hello,

I have a problem using "Ajax upload" for the file upload element, it will create .tmp files (ex fab4B52.tmp) instead of uploading the file if another element in form failed a validation (a "not empty" validation in this case).

For example I was trying to upload a new .docx file for an existing record but I "forgot" to complete another field in form. After Submit, the file upload element will display existing files like this and the .tmp file cannot be downloaded or viewed:

upload_2021-9-14_9-57-3.png

I'm using latest Github version for Fabrik. The file upload element is set to allow only few types of files (.gif,.png,.jpg,.pdf,.zip,.xls,.xlsx,.doc,.docx,.rtf,.txt). The storage is set to File System (not Amazon). Ajax Upload doesn't show preview and doesn't chunk files and is set to accept max 5 files.

Thank you

I remember far back there might have been an issue with the allowed extensions having dots in front of them. Try removing them so it would be "gif,png,jpg" etc. like the tooltip says. Just a hunch, might be nothing to do with your issue.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back