Upload archive in LIST

javier94

i have this list from company ... like this.. and i need thta diferent "user" . upload an archive..

fileupload.PNG

is possible make the fileupload editable to allow upload archive in this view..?

i have try changing access for this element and list... but i can not change... is not editable in this view.

What do you mean with "is not editable in this view"?
If it's a details view (it's looking like) it's not editable.
You must use a form view and the user must have edit access.

ok.. i have try use a from view.. and give to the user or company .. edit access but i have a doubt about "edit access"

imagine that i need in one form.. give 4 diferent " edit access" to 4 diferent users... and the diferent user mus to "edit" diferent elements..

the right way is use the "edit access" in each element ? and don?t use the "edit access in the form or list" ?? i mean.. if i give "edit access" in the form... the element "edit access" doesn?t work ?? what the fabrik take as the main "edit access" by default, the element or the form or list ???

or which way will be the better way to avoid troubles??

thanks in advance

Javier

No matter who has which access: editing is only possible in a form view, details view is readonly for everybody.
You can restrict edit access on a per element basis (in addition to the list access settings) by setting access levels for add and/or edit in the element settings.

So lets say you want
only registered users to be able to edit anything in your list (in general) and for elements

fieldA: registered users should be able to fill text if it's a new record but not to be able to change it afterwards; admins should be able to edit
fieldB: registered users should be able to edit it always
fieldC: registered user should never be able to edit, they only can see a readonly default value; admins should be able to edit

Set your list access to
Edit records = registered (i.e. public is not allowed to edit existing records)
Add records = registered (i.e. public is not allowed to add new records)

Set element access to
fieldA: Form(Add) = public, Form(Edit) = admin (instead of public (the default) you can also set registered, but this is not necessary because the general restriction is already registered because of the list settings)
fieldB: Form(Add) = public, Form(Edit) = public
fieldC: Form(Add) = admin, Form(Edit) = admin

admin, public etc. are Joomla access levels.
You must manage your Joomla users/groups/accesslevels to get the access combinations you need.

ok.. perfect.. the access levels.. i undestand perfectly.. and i understand that i can only edit in "FORM" view..

the point is .. in LIST VIEW.. i can extract datas .. show you in the above image... you can see..

titol -- requisit 1
requisit -- lorem ipsum ......
fileupload --

Now I need to create a FORM VIEW.. to be possible --> edit the fileupload element.. as you told me..

to see the same information and in the same position that you see in the above image.. how i have to do ??

I have found how to get datas from a "single element".. i use ..
. curriculums_x_proces__proces_id={a_crear_proceso__id}
and seems get the data in the right way..

the trouble is........ as you can see in the image.. this is NOT "one element" is a "repeteable group".. an this repeteable group have 3-4 elements, and in this case is repeteable 12 times with diferent datas..

if i`ll try get data from a "repeteable group".. using...

curriculums_x_proces_370_repeat__titol={a_crear_proceso_333_repeat__titol_requisits}

i get all the datas from the repeteable group --> the datas are ok --> because i know there are 12 diferente datas, but all the datas are shown inside one element ..showing . like this... ["1","2","3","4","5","6","7","8","9","10","11","12"]

but i can not use like this, I need to show for example in this way..

element 1
titol
requisits
fileupload ( will be editable)

element 2
titol
requisits
fileupload ( will be editable)

element 3
titol
requisits
fileupload (will be editable)

etc...till the 12 diferent groups created in this repeteable group.

So how can i do that in a form view.. i can not find the way.. and it's very important do like this

thanks in advance..

Javier

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back