when fabrik package builder will work?

samani

hi.
1-have you any plan for Package fabrik work?
2-in the past you say about plotalot extension integration with fabrik instead existing plot extension.have you any plan for that?

I'm going to revisit packages once we get the 4.0 migration done.

I had a long look at plotalot, but the integration tools aren't as easy to drive as I'd hoped.

Instead, I'm working on re-building the existing Fusion Charts charting viz. Fusion Charts now make their entire XT package available for free, without a "watermark" (there's just a small URL to their site underneath the graph if you don't have the full license), and it has dumped Flash and now uses Javascript to build the graphs. I have a more-or-less working version in github, which runs and generates about half the graph types. Still some work to do, but we now have a large client who needs extensive charting capability, and is funding the work. So over the next month or two, the fusioncharts viz will undergo radical improvement.

Here's an image so you can see what the trial link looks like:

piechart.png

(and yes, I know it's not a pie chart, lol. it's my little joke. The setup I use for testing charting is sales data for an imaginary company that sells pies)

All of the basic chart types work (bar, column, pie, etc), I'm currently working on the more advanced, multiset types.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back