NOTICE: If you are using Fabrik and update to Joomla 3.10, you will need to update to Fabrik 3.10. And, if you are using Fabrik, do not upgrade to Joomla 4, we do not have a supported version ready for release. More information on a release date coming soon. Also, please note that Fabrik 3.10 will not install on any Joomla sites less than 3.8.Dismiss Notice
Forum Post Template
Before posting in the forum, please refer to the [http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_FAQ FAQ] as the solution to your issue may be found there.
When posting issues in the forum, please provide the following information to expedite support:
- Joomla Version
- Fabrik Version
- Have you applied latest GitHub Update (where applicable)
- URL to issue (please provide the exact url and not just the main site url)
- Joomla template used
- A video of the issue using a tool such as Jing or, if you're running Win7, the 'Problem Steps Recorder' psr.exe
- A list of any other notable plugins or modules you are running that may be causing conflicts
- Desired Behaviour
- Current Behaviour
- Steps To Replicate Issue
Updating/Upgrading Issues (top)
You can find detailed instructions on current updating and upgrading procedures
How To Issues (top)
For any issues that involve seeking support to understand a Fabrik feature or implement an idea, you may find the following resources useful as an information primer:
tutorial or Fabrik feature article or by joining Team Wiki.
Example Of A Good Forum Post (top)Descriptive Title : User element not showing in details viewPost :Environment :
Issue : After applying latest GitHub update I cannot see a user element in details view.Resources :
- Joomla 2.5.2
- Fabrik 3.0.4 with latest GitHub Update
- you can see the issue here: http://www.mysite.com/my-awesome-form.
- please also see attached screenshots of element and menu settings
Example Of A Bad Forum Post (top)Non Descriptive Title : Help !Post : I cannot see user element anywhere, please help !