If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.Dismiss Notice
We will be performing an update of XenForo (the forum software use on this site) this afternoon, Fri 8/17/2018. The forums will be unavailable for a (hopefully!) short time.Dismiss Notice
Pivot list plugin
The Pivot list plugin renders selected data from a data-set as a pivotal table.
- sum/count- An element you wish to sum or count on
- count instead of sum- no by default, will sum/count the value selected in the drop-down.
- group by- a comma separated list of elements grouping the data, Tablename___elementname,
- x-axis element- The element you want to display along the x axis of the table,
- y-axis element-The element displayed down the side
- order- Orders the pivotal list rows by row total, ascending/descending
- number formatting- applies php number_format function
- rounding- decimal places rounding
- decimal separator- default set to .
- thousands separator- default set to ,
- cache- Will cache list model data, if using a large data set this can be useful