Page 3 of 4
With the Google maps visualization you can plot data from a series of Fabrik table's and plot the data onto a Google map.
- Define what Google map controls you want to show, this include
- Overview control
- Map type control
- Scale control
- Centre map on the centre of all markers, or on the latest marker
- Optional AJAX marker refresh - which will re-plot you markers
- Complete control over the markers - select marker images, marker letters or images stored in the same record as the markers location
- Powerful marker clustering manager. At high zoom levels, adjacent markers are grouped into one marker, as you zoom in the markers are clustered into smaller groups. This optional setting allows almost unlimitless markers to be shown in the map without a degradation in the maps performance
Fabrik is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark
holder in the United States and other countries.