3.x Installation instructions
- Go to fabrikar.com/downloads.
- Download the latest version of Fabrik3.x (select type 'component').
- In Joomla 2.5.x click on Extensions > Extension Manager.
- Click on 'Browse' under Upload Package File and select the file you downloaded in step 2 (eg pkg_fabrik_3.x.zip).
- Click on Upload File & Install.
- You should see a success message of Installing package was successful.
- You can now access the Fabrik application from the Components menu.
If you get an error message or the browser is still working after 10 minutes and showing nothing when trying to install via uploading the zip, follow these instructions to install from the directory:
- Unzip the pkg_fabrik_3.x.zip file on your computer.
- Upload all files to a folder on your server e.g. /usr/home/public_html/tmp/com_fabrik.
- Go to your site's administration page.
- Select Extensions > Extension Manager.
- In the 'Install from Directory' section, in the 'Install Directory' field, enter the path where you uploaded your files e.g. /usr/home/public_html/tmp/com_fabrik.
- Press the 'Install' button next to the 'Install Directory' field.
Installing and Enabling Additional Plugins
- Update from GitHub
- Go to Extensions > Extension Manager > Discover
- Click 'Purge Cache' icon and then 'Discover' icon
- Select your plugins and click 'Install'
- Go to Extensions > Plug-in Manager
- Enable your plugins