3.x Ordering elements and groups
A list is comprised of columns that have been defined by creating elements with each element representing a column.
Elements are added to groups which are then displayed in either list or form view.
To change the ordering of these columns/elements in an individual group:
- Go to fabrik > elements
- filter by your group name
- click 'ordering' and re-number according to your needs
- then click the 'save' icon.
If your form or list has more than one group and you would like to change the ordering of the groups:
- Go to fabrik > forms
- select your form for editing
- click the 'groups' tab
- click the 'add', 'up', 'down', or 'remove' buttons to sort the groups in the order you would like.