Recent content by adityaaryanugraha

1. A

Fabrik Calculation

fantastic, Fabrik to build applications that are very nice :cool:, thank you very much for that already help. works well ;)
  2. A

Fabrik Calculation

is it like this @troester ?
  3. A

Fabrik Calculation

What is the correct picture ?
  4. A

Fabrik Calculation

troester thanks, if I can explain it again? Where should I put the syntax return (int)'{kalkulator___fileda}' + (int)'{kalkulator___filedb}' + (int)'{kalkulator___filedc}'; sorry troublesome :)
  5. A

Fabrik Calculation

sorry in advance I've search the forums seem to have not done a study, directly to the web, but no full explanation and participate in the discussion in this thread. I want to try asking a neighbor components in the fabric element for the calculation. anyone ever use guns yes to this...
  6. A

Element calculations with split is wrong

Thanks @ Rob, and sorry I was wrong post in this thread
  7. A

Element calculations with split is wrong

sorry in advance I've search the forums seem to have not done a study, directly to the web, but no full explanation and participate in the discussion in this thread. I want to try asking a neighbor components in the fabric element for the calculation. anyone ever use guns yes to this...
  8. A

File upload element

Thank you so much for cheesegrits and troester who have helped solve the problem, the problem did exist in the browser, mozilla is very strong in javascript, I use google chrome, opera, safari, and IE options are still blank. once again thanks a lot for your help, im verry happy :)
  9. A

File upload element

sorry if I explain the less obvious, perhaps the image below could explain further, that the option does not appear as: 1.allowed file types 2.upload directory thank you
  10. A

File upload element

Hello, I want to ask, why in the fabric to component elements FileUpload Plugin, the column does not appear as options in the picture, in my section blank option, if there are errors in the installer or setup? Please help, thank you
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back