• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Recent content by aje

1. A

Get data from a rest api

thanks :) ill try that. Is it possible to get it to update once a day ?
  2. A

Get data from a rest api

Hi Is there a easy way to get data into a list from an rest api ? need it to update once a day. (only read data from external source, no writing)
  3. A

Display google map

i have a custom template. Cant seem to get the map to work code: $map = $elements['map']->element; <div class="detaljekart"><?php echo $map;?></div> All other fields works and if i use the default template it work. Should i show the map element another way ? have tried to search without...
  4. A

checkboxes

Hi How can i in a temlate list the output from checkboxes (joint table) as "text1, text2, text3" (not the valute from checkboxes but the text (labels)) When i try i get li and some html code
  5. A

template layout

I have two different site i suddently cant choose template in list, the field where i choose template is empty ? Any clues ?
  6. A

Detail view

7. A

Detail view

joomla template or fabrikar template ?
  8. A

Detail view

i have tried that but it dont seem to work. tried to write to write in manually in the fabrikar detail template but dont work. is there something i need to do ?
  9. A

Detail view

HI Having problem with title tag not showing up right. I get <title>Turer</title> wich is the list label but i need the title to be the name to the specific name in the detail view. I also need the opengraph tags to work. how do i do this ?
  10. A

Need help with the date formating

How can we solve this ? is it possible to override ?
  11. A

Sorry about that. "FP" is short for "Frontpage". The Fabrik version is: 3,9, and Im using Fabrik date. The link to the WIP site is http://friluft.abfilm.no (this shows the english text. This shoud be norwegian..) On the "Add new trip" - page, it initialy shows the correct date but when I...
  12. A

Hi. I need help with Farbik and date formating.. The selector in a form shows the correct formating, but the FP-list still shows the english language. In Norway the date should be as follows: "date. day, year" [ l d. F Y]. As mention, when adding a new item, the date shows correct, but showing...
  13. A

Change template

I cant get it to work. Added a new identical hidden button but with a different joomla template. In list - link i added &Itemid=201 but then i just got a new list. the url after i added the link was: /component/fabrik/list/4?Itemid=201?rowid=1-fjelltur-tinden i also tried to add...
  14. A

Change template

I have a fabrikar list showing on the front with my "joomla homepage template", the problem is that when i try to go to detail page i still showing in my "joomla homepage template". Is there a way to get it to show fabrikar detailpages in my "joomla default template" ? I am not talking about...
  15. A

Search all field

Hi I have 2 list filter and enabled search all field. How can i move the seach all field down into a column with the other filters fields ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back