• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by amilks

1. amilks

PHP Plugin on Form Content Plugin (Ajax plugins)

Update and new question So right after I posted I noticed something: near the bottom of the script I had this: if($api->listSubscribe($list_id, $email, $mergeVars) === true) { echo 'Success! Check your email to confirm sign up.'; } else { echo...
  2. amilks

PHP Plugin on Form Content Plugin (Ajax plugins)

Hello Guys, It's been a while, but I am enjoying the new Fabrik very much. I am currently rebuilding a 2.0 Fabrik app in 3.0 and so far it has gone really well. However I hit a snag. I need a few forms to submit the info to Mailchimp. I had actually written a script to do just that and it...
  3. amilks

FYI... I had this box checked in settings and that is why I could not be PMed. Receive Private...

FYI... I had this box checked in settings and that is why I could not be PMed. Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators "I was the un-PMable man!" :)
  4. amilks

Hey hotnuts21, Yeah, I would make it available for install as soon as Packages become available...

Hey hotnuts21, Yeah, I would make it available for install as soon as Packages become available in Fabrik. That is kinda a hangup right now. What I want to see is Rob's new subscription component using Fabrik. Seeing his system should help me finish my system which will include the quoting...
  5. amilks

SOAP Web Services HELP WANTED

;D:D;D:o I can't even describe my excitement! You did it perfectly. I can see the calculation and it's right on! Everything from the rate, to the margin, to the principal limit... Great JOB! Can't wait to hear from you on Skype. I will be working on the framework of the application.
  6. amilks

Hugh, I sent you an email just now. It should get you pointed in the right direction.
  7. amilks

;D Great, and according to the developer, they made it very accessible so I think we are good! Once you have a bill send it to me and I'll pay you with Paypal. Thank you again! I am excited to get this rolling.
  8. amilks

Sent you an email with a link to the instructions. Please keep the pdf private.
  9. amilks

hugh, What I have found is that nusoap is super easy to install since it's just uploading the library to the domain root. However, apparently not as good as soap. As far as starting to play with it, great! I will send you my instruction booklet that I got from the company I am working...
  10. amilks

OOOOK... Got skype installed, I'm "andrewmilks"! Not all that creative, but I can remember my own name, almost sure of that;D. Anyways, I will try to contact you on it and see what happens. I don't have a headset so it's gonna need to be text chat which is what you said you use, right...
  11. amilks

Sounds good. I am heading out for lunch now, but as soon as I get back I will get right on it. This project is something I have WANTED to do for nearly three years and now that I'm finally getting to give it a go is really exciting! Talk to you soon!
  12. amilks

Hugh, If it's more than you can chew, I am glad I am looking for a little help:D To be honest, and this is a little wild, but I have never used Skype! I will get all setup with them and I will Skype you about this. I hope you do take the job, we can all learn together! Oh, and the only...
  13. amilks

I would gladly switch to the native soap library if you decide to take the job. I just don't want to change it until I know who will be doing the work. I need this done, but I have limited resources. That's why I just want help on the calculator connection and an initial calculation so I can...
  14. amilks

I have, but I opted for nusoap instead. They were conflicting with each other. In the end, I can have the server changed back, but only if I know that's the way to go. Would you be interested in this job?
  15. amilks

Hello, This request is two part. Part 1. Configure the web services to work properly with the service provider. The service provider runs .net web services. Part 2. Explain what you did and why. Basically, just a quick tutorial so I can expand on your work. There is an active thread in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back