Recent content by annekas

1. annekas

Cannot add second plugin to form

Hey guys. I have some forms I've used for a while now with no problems. I usually have a redirect with a thank you message and an email with the form content so the person can verify what they entered. The email plugin disappeared so I tried to add it back. When I save the form, the redirect...
  2. annekas

juser and rest plugins won't update/f3.5.1/j3.7.1

I did as you said, Troester. Still got the blank white screen when I tried to update.
  3. annekas

Juser and rest plugins no longer show on the update list after leaving the update page and going to the Joomla control panel. They still show 3.5.1 in my plugins list on my sandbox. However, after updating on my live site, juser updated to 3.6. Rest did not and still shows 3.5.2. Do I need to...
  4. annekas

Ah. Hold on. I'm doing a test update of the new Joomla on my sandbox before I do it on my live site. I had not updated Fabrik there to 3.5.1. So the issue may be there. Or there may be no issue at all. My live site is already on 3.5.2 and ready to update to 3.6 so I'll check there before I have...
  5. annekas

I'm updating like a good administrator. When I get to the juser and rest form plugins, the updater goes to a blank white page with no error message. All others look like they updated correctly. Anybody else having this issue? Also updated to J3.7.1 Thanks!
  6. annekas

Quick Icon Administration Module still available?

Hey, y'all! I was looking for the Quick Icon Administration module in downloads and found it, but there was no download link. Saw a few other posts that said we have to go to github to get it. Will it be available on the download page again?
  7. annekas

Nocaptcha and Firefox

Hi, all. I couldn't post in the other thread about this from January regarding issues with the newer nocaptcha. Since I have not found any solutions to this issue, I want to follow up on this and verify a possible solution. I changed from the standard captcha to nocaptcha on my Fabrik forms and...
  8. annekas

file upload element does not work after adding confirmation plugin

Thanks, Troester. I am a newbie at GitHub updates, only did it on sandbox site so far. Do I update the whole thing or just the confirmation plugin? Sorry to sound so dumb.
  9. annekas

file upload element does not work after adding confirmation plugin

Hi, guys. First details: Joomla 3.4.5 Fabrik 3.3.3 Form requires two uploads. One must be doc, docx, or rtf. The other must be pdf or an image. Upon submitting form I have a confirmation showing the data, including the filenames of the files selected for upload. At the bottom is a re-edit...
  10. annekas

Deprecated plugins still showing up...uninstall?

Thanks to you both, Troester and Hugh! As I was uploading the github I wondered about all the language files. Since my site is entirely in English, does your advice go for that as well? And as for excluding those plugins in a github upload, let me see if I understand this correctly. Once I...
  11. annekas

Deprecated plugins still showing up...uninstall?

I've managed to search out posts on some deprecated plugins: kaltura, openstreetmap, etc. So I confidently uninstalled them from my J3/F3.3.3 installation. After github update and post update steps, I still see: Fabrik Element - Sugar CRM ID 3.0.9 Fabrik Form - Firefox Contacts 3.0.8 Fabrik Form...
  12. annekas

SOLVED: Can't delete records from list ... well...

I'm posting this just to lend a hand to other folks who are knowledgeable enough to be dangerous! My site is still Joomla 2.5.28, Fabrik 3.0.9. I was trying to empty a list and it appeared that the records were still there. I couldn't delete a single record either. Apparently. I feared that...
  13. annekas

Slider element resets to 100 steps

Hi, Rob. Thanks for the fix. I've never done a github update before, so I need a little more info. Is this the file I need to download? fabrik / plugins / fabrik_element / slider / language / en-GB / en-GB.plg_fabrik_element_slider.ini Then, do I just find the same file in my file manager...
  14. annekas

Fabrik Version in administrator

Thanks, Troester. I'm taking from your response that the Update tool is obsolete on my install and I can safely ignore it. Muchas gracias! Betty K.
  15. annekas

Slider element resets to 100 steps

Hi, all! Got a little issue. The slider element in Fabrik 3.0.8 won't allow changing the number of steps. It resets to 100. The forms I created before updating to Fabrik 3.0.8 seem to be working fine. I saw a thread in the professional support forum and Rob said that it was being worked...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back