Recent content by basto

1. B

Pie Chart total

Hi, I am trying to create a pie chart based on a previous form with 4 elements of answers (radio button). A category "total" seem to be automatically created and added to the pie. (see link below)...
  2. B

Multipage form on frontend

thanks for you help. Im in a hurry and I stopped to use multipage function. I think you are right about the font thing. I should investigate that when I will have more time to work on it.
  3. B

I did not alterate the template but I can't know where this code is from.
  4. B

I can give you acces to the backend (by private message) of my website if you need.
  5. B

Format of Visualisation

Have the same problem! Did you solved it?
  6. B

Yes This steps is already done and working in backend. I use the Beez 20 template. Tried on Beez5 and same result. You could see at : http://pastgraphism.net/ellipseconsulting/index.php/formulaire-1-fr
  7. B

Thanks for your answer I used in my form in Front end templates : Form : admin (and tested default too) Detail : -use default- I read some topic today and I saw that people insert page break in their groups. I activate them but see nowhere to add page break. Is it an element plugin?
  8. B

Hi, I am trying to create a multipage form. I created a form with 3 groups, the multipage is working in the administrator panel but not in the front end. Is is possible to do? thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back