Recent content by bemari

1. B

Compare records

Thanks Hugh, Case closed, will try out few things and see if this could be done by using views. Esa
  2. B

Cache problem

Hugh, works fine now with GK cache's enabled, have not tested with System cache plugin active. Esa
  3. B

Cache problem

THANKS Hugh for your help. I tested the change and now it works fine, Thanks again for great support. Esa
  4. B

Cache problem

Correct, for the list I use {$my->username} pre-filter. Then, one of the list list elements, "file", Filter is set as dropdown. What I'm seeing now is that the data is correct in the list, but the dropdown has wrong values belonging to wrong user. Send me a PM and we can connect via Skype and...
  5. B

Cache problem

Thanks guys, I think I'm starting to get closer to the problem. What if my list has a dropdown filter as one of the seach items for the list? I have a feeling userid is not used in this case when read from cache and values belonging to previous user are shown in dropdown field. I can see now...
  6. B

Cache problem

Thanks Hugh, "Use browser caching" was set to No in System-cache. I activated it and same result. Then, System-cache was disabled and the result was the same. Your "list cache" was set on in those tests. Just standard Joomla 2.5.9, no additional plug-ings. But, template I'm using is using...
  7. B

Cache problem

Thanks Rob, Cache settings were in the first post: Cache settings are: Conservative, File, 1min. Joomla 2.5.9. System cache is enabled. Pre-filter is actually in both places in menu item and lists main settings. br, Esa
  8. B

Cache problem

friendly bump..
  9. B

Cache problem

Thanks Hugh, I updated from Github, set the Caching to conservative in Global config and set the Disable caching to Yes for the list. Unfortunately, it didn't help and I'm still having the same issue. Everything works fine again after I disable the caching from Global configuration. br, Esa
  10. B

Cache problem

Hi, I'm seeing some weird stuff when cache is on. I use pre-filter to filter the list data based on username. I use {$my->username}. It works great when cache is off but when enabled, I always get the data for the previous user which logged in. So, if the last user which logged in was demo1...
  11. B

Compare records

Thanks, Sorry if I wasn't clear, this picture should explain it better what I'm looking after. Esa
  12. B

Compare records

friendly bump.
  13. B

Compare records

Thanks Rob and Hugh for your responses, really appreciate it. Would it help if I give you access to my design, this might give you a better idea what I'm after? 1. Best would be multiselect dropdown element defined in filters which would then appear in Search. I can do dropdown now, not...
  14. B

Compare records

Not so friendly bump. :( Glad I just bought a Bronze subscription... Esa
  15. B

Compare records

friendly bump :)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back