Recent content by black.be3

1. B

Submit form when element change

Friendly bump...?
  2. B

Submit form when element change

Hi, can we use javascript to submit form when element value change? I have only one element (dropdown) in my form, and us it to set global session variable on joomla. I want if the selected value change it will directly submit the form, without having to click submit.
  3. B

Create Global Filter

Hi, I have 3 different list, each mapped to 3 different tables on mysql. Each table have the same "year" field. Is it possible to create special form that not stored data with "year" field which will act as global filter? so that when user submit year on this form, all 3 list have the same data...
  4. B

JUser Plugin: Data source for Group Element

Ah... yes.. I forget use not empty validation, it must be because of that..
  5. B

Yes I did. I'll attach my setting screenshot as soon as posible.
  6. B

thank you rob/hugh for this remarkable effort for this. it work... again, than you very much but on form view, i think you left debug code select = Array ( [12] => 12 ) select = Array ( [12] => 12 ) and if we edit existing user, it still asking for password to save record (we don't...
  7. B

Hi hugh, i need to be able to add user (multiple groups)
  8. B

Sorry, but can you PM me how much it cost and how long it takes to develop it?
  9. B

hi hugh.. when it will be available?
  10. B

Yes I realize that for now it only support single group, but I confused there's no group id on jusers table. That's why I ask this question, what should I use to assign group?
  11. B

I want to build joomla user management on frontend for my users so that they don't have to login on administrator side.
  12. B

Hi, What sould i set for my group dropdown element to list all group exist on joomla? What table should it lookup?
  13. B

PHP Element Validation from php file

Really sorry for my english... :( What troester said is what i need.. I'll try on my dev site
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back