Recent content by Castilho

1. Castilho

Illegal mix of collations

Morning, That was it, after updating the fabrik was ok. Thank's man! Best regards. []'s
  2. Castilho

Illegal mix of collations

Hi, when I create a new group, to update this occurring the error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT *, e.name AS name, e.id AS id, e.published AS published, e.label AS label,e.plugin, e.params AS params...
  3. Castilho

How validate a field

Thank's man, I get resolve that situation, looks great. Best regards.
  4. Castilho

How validate a field

I have the field 'date 1' in an entry form that must be disabled when you access this form. After another user analyze the data necessary to insert an event to release this 'date1' field for the first user to edit the same form can include any information in this field, how to do? Thank's!!!
  5. Castilho

Form with steps

Maybe, what advantage?
  6. Castilho

Various forms in one list

Morning folks, It's possible to have multiple forms with just one list? For example: I created 5 forms and need just a list view the data of all forms simultaneously. Best regards!!!
  7. Castilho

Form with steps

Folks, good afternoon! Sorry for the insistence, but do you have to do in the way explained above? Regards!
  8. Castilho

Form with steps

I believe we can not make you understand well what I need, I will try to explain again. We are a company in the financial sector and we will go to our partners access to extranet to send in vehicles of customer documents, so each partner will have a user to access the extranet, we call this...
  9. Castilho

Form with steps

Morning, So, I have to have three forms? and a group of users for each form? Recalling that internal users (analysts) do not have access to the administrative area, as that is done by step 2 authorization for external user (client) continue filling out the form? Another question, if I have...
  10. Castilho

Form with steps

Good afternoon! Ok, first I will try to explain better, let's see if you can understand. I have a form that contains a type of administrative proceeding in which the user (external) fills in some data and uploads some files, I need to create a way to divide the process into steps, for...
  11. Castilho

Form with steps

Hi, in this case, it is possible relase for the user ( internal) the next step for the user (external) . I could not understand how the procedure. thanks for replying. Regards. Erik
  12. Castilho

Form with steps

Folks, I have a form that contains a type of administrative proceeding in which the customer fills in some data and uploads some files, I need to create a way to divide the process into steps, for example: step 1, step 2 and step 3 as the user authorizes step 1 new fields are released for the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back