1. Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.
    Dismiss Notice

cheesegrits's Recent Activity

1. cheesegrits replied to the thread Map visualisation error "Image.php on line 187".

If you just copy and paste that link into a browser, it'll tell you: The Google Maps Platform server rejected your request. This API...

Oct 16, 2019 at 1:06 PM
  2. cheesegrits replied to the thread Add Option In Front End - Custom URL for Add button.

var addLink = jQuery('.fb_el_sf_lna_employee_competency___course .toggle-addoption')[0]; -- hugh

Oct 16, 2019 at 2:25 AM
  3. cheesegrits replied to the thread Add Option In Front End - Custom URL for Add button.

The only way I can help at this point is if you point me at the page. I can't teach you Fabrik and Javascript through a forum exchange....

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:22 AM
  4. cheesegrits replied to the thread How to create an Affiliate or Referral link - that lasts?.

Oh, yeah, it should have been $app->input->getString(). You can use $list for the variable name if you want, but everywhere else in...

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:20 AM
  5. cheesegrits replied to the thread Hide and unhide a field based on another field doesn't work.

Yay! -- hugh

Oct 15, 2019 at 12:37 AM
  6. cheesegrits replied to the thread Hide and unhide a field based on another field doesn't work.

Your code doesn't make much sense, as orgfioObj and fioObj don't seem to exist, they aren't set up in the code. And I'm not sure why...

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:11 PM
  7. cheesegrits replied to the thread Add Option In Front End - Custom URL for Add button.

That's the code I gave you, for the "Course Competency" join in the first image. Best way to debug it is to put the code in a function...

Oct 14, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  8. cheesegrits liked AlfredJK's post in the thread list link plugin - force open link in new window.

and it works fine - ho ho ho Thanks a lot!! Alfred

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:51 PM
  9. cheesegrits replied to the thread How to create an Affiliate or Referral link - that lasts?.

Just so I understand the flow ... The affiliate link points to a Fabrik registration form, with the query string arg that you use for...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:50 PM