Recent content by CyberFabrik

1. C

develop component backend forms

When you say "component" you mean Joomla component? or do you mean an application that will meet your requirements? If you mean Joomla component i think the answer is no...you cant really integrate Fabrik into your Joomla component and pass it as your own...(i stand to be corrected of...
  2. C

weird question i know

Well i guess, when you digitize your material and organise it properly into a database it does not matter if you publish it with Joomla/Fabrik or any other solution. As for creating the project i reckon it will take you 90% to digitize your material and only 10% creating the web site (at...
  3. C

Fabric forms - HTML and PHP code is allowed???

pumping up the volume on this one a little bit :-)
  4. C

upload directory problem

Hi Hugh, i agree. And to be honest i think you and Rob err...i mean the Fabrik team needs to re-evaluate the way ahead...What i mean is that its more important to get Fabrik 2.0 stable rather than perfecting 1.6. Of course all these posts contribute to the 2.0 development but they shouldnt...
  5. C

Q: Table not updating

Hi Mark, you have 2 things to check. First can you double check that your queries are correct? You can do so by using phpmyadmin. Have your code in there (with hardcoded values for the WHERE clauses) and see if they execute correctly. If so, then it might be that Fabrik is ovewriting your...
  6. C

upload directory problem

Wow, you are indeed restless ! I would think that any existing data will not be affected according to this: Solution 1? [ modification in view form] Case 1: If mosConfigSite already in DB->"path record" then display it as is and finish. Case 3: (case of mosConfigSite not in...
  7. C

upload directory problem

Hello guys, just to add a bit on this....With file uploads and in general any kind of upload, i think its not safe to have them uploaded under the www directory. You see some people cant just get their heads around the "permissions" thing (or maybe its a bad hosting provider thing) and they...
  8. C

Strange happenings

What was the name of the table you were specifying? How did you solve this? I had the same problem and by the looks of it it was because i was not using lowercase in the table name...
  9. C

Fabric forms - HTML and PHP code is allowed???

Hello guys, been playing with Fabrik and some public web forms (simple contact us form). I was trying to break Fabrik when i realised that the users are freely allowed to enter any HTML or PHP code which actually passes through and gets stored in the database. So i guess when displaying tables...
  10. C

CSV import blues and new table name

Hello guys, [Fabrik 1.0.6 rev 1009] [Windows XP, Wamp installation] [Apache 2.2.6, PHP 5.2.5] i thought i should report this issue about importing data from .csv files. Apologies if this is a known issue. I was trying to import the .csv files from the download section using the...
  11. C

Can this be done easily

You can either have 2 views for the record (one view showing the full form and the other one showing half the form {remember to also include all required key fields) or you can split your database structure into 2 different tables with a join and a 1-1 relationship (ie user record, office...
  12. C

How to display text

For support on the basic subscription you can encourage other Farbik users try and provide solutions..For every 3 or so successful solutions they give to a post they automatically earn 1 premium support ticket for them :-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back