• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Deepak,

I have been nonstop reading forums and ran across this: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15913&page=2

This gave me hope because I am big on design and I have yet to see anything pretty come from Fabrik. Almost took up ZOO because it presented data so much prettier but it wouldn't accomplish what I intend.

Your design and work here is exactly what I envision for presenting my homes and my users. Is it at all possible to get a copy of these templates from you so I can dig into them and design around them? I'm a little strapped on cash with loss of job right now, but this is important to me. If you are a paid programmer could you tell me how much it would cost to format these templates and I'll see what I can scrape together? All you need are the field elements, right?

I hope this finds you in a generous and happy mood. Thanks for the great work and inspiration!

- Russ Palermo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back