Recent content by digitalDave

1. D

Fabrik.addEvent fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end

Hello I use this event in form_x.js to trigger an event which populates labels after a function has inserted repeat groups. It works great. However when the user saves the record and then reopens it for editing the 'fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end' does not fire. I assume this is because...
  2. D

Custom tab index on repeat group

Is there a way to modify the tab index on a repeating group. The functionality I would like to see is that if fieldA_0 has focus and tab key is pressed then focus moves to fieldA_1, fieldA_2 and so on, if there is no further repeats I'd like focus to move to the next element on the top row eg...
  3. D

Help with javascript for multiple Database join elements rendered as checkbox

Thanks to you both. Troester I particularly like your solution but after fiddling with this and not really getting what I wanted, I decided to use a PHP validation instead. I had 4 database join elements rendered as checkboxes if there wasn't a check in any of the 4 I didn't want to be able to...
  4. D

Help with javascript for multiple Database join elements rendered as checkbox

I have 5 database join elements rendered as checkboxes. Selection A Selection B Selection C Selection D Selection X They all select the same data (an ID) from another table with a Where clause ordering the results. The user is able to place a check in boxes A,B,C,D and if needed in X. However...
  5. D

add repeat with JS

Thanks Troester this helped me too
  6. D

add repeat with JS

deant Thank you that did help. Here is what I came up with thanks to your help function deleteRow(el){ var refForm = el.form; var groupId = el.groupid; var group = refForm.form.getElement('#group' + groupId); var b = jQuery(refForm.form.getElements('#group' + groupId + '...
  7. D

add repeat with JS

Thanks for your help I found a solution by using: function addRow(el){ var add_btn = el.form.form.getElement('#group100 .addGroup'); var add_e = new Event.Mock(add_btn, 'click')...
  8. D

add repeat with JS

It seems to be a problem with this var form = Fabrik.blocks[formRef]; console.log(form); is undefined.
  9. D

add repeat with JS

Hello I have created a form with a repeat group, the add and remove buttons are hidden in CSS. I would like to create my own add repeat button. I have this function in form_X.js function addGroup(formRef, groupId) { var form = Fabrik.blocks[formRef]; // Create mock event var btn =...
  10. D

Ajax update element on main form from pop up

Hello I have a pop up form where a users enters data, upon submission of the pop up, I would like to run an ajax update on an element on the main form. I already have the ajax update function on my main form, but I don't know how to call it on submission of the pop up?
  11. D

Fabrik Custom template Help

This is how I achieved this, it may not be the most elegant approach! In a copy of default_repeatgroup_table.php I replaced this // Add in the table heading $firstGroup = $group->subgroups[0]; foreach ($firstGroup as $el) : $style = $el->hidden ? 'style="display:none"' ...
  12. D

Fabrik Custom template Help

Hope someone with more experience than me can help this amateur. I am trying to create a custom template. I have a form with several tabs on it. On one of these tabs there are 24 elements. For the 5th,10th,15th and 20th element I want to change the table heading to span 4 elements. Then I...
  13. D

Repeat group with table template layout

Thankyou juuser. I have 16 elements all together and was hoping to have the label centered on 3 groups of four of them, it seems then that I need a custom template, but at my stage of learning this is beyond me yet.
  14. D

Repeat group with table template layout

I have a repeat group with several elements, their labels are displayed above the columns. 4 of these elements are similar in description and would look better if they had just one label that was as wide as the 4 columns. Is there a way to achieve this?
  15. D

Custom CSS help with rationalizing

Thank you lousyfool I will try and research reducing it to 3 lines
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back