• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by dimoss

1. dimoss

Menu rewrite url not working

Hi @troester does this exist in F!4 official? My lists are dispayed as /player-data/list/1. Applied the fix you proposed worked but I wonder if it's going to be included in the next release. Thanks,
  2. dimoss

PLG_FABRIK_SYSTEM_AUTOLOAD_MISSING after installing Fabrik4

These files are in the root of /libraries/fabrik In the meantime i dig deeper cross checking both websites and I found also "extra" files in the root of /administrator/components/com_fabrik pkg_fabrik.xml pkg_fabrik_sink.xml I removed the extra update site directly from the backend DB from...
  3. dimoss

Comparing the contents of the /libraries/fabrik in both website i found 3 files in the ones with the issue which dont exist in the other. composer.json fabrik.xml fabrik.xml Any idea?
  4. dimoss

Moreover in the website I have the issue although I did rebulit I can still see: http://skurvishenterprises.com/fabrik/update/fabrik4/package_list.xml Should I disable it or remove it?
  5. dimoss

Hi @troester Yes i did as described. Actually i did the same in both websites but only in one i have this issue with the old library.
  6. dimoss

Hi, I have the same issue after installing F4.0 over 4.0Zeta. While all plugins are now F4.0 the Fabrik Library is still 4.0beta4b. I followed the steps as per the instructions at the forum. I have one version of Fabrik Library as 4.0beta4b and one as 4.0. Should I go with the GitHub update...
  7. dimoss

Problem Fabrik: scheduled tasks

@troester It was my bad. I typed wrongnly :rolleyes: adding one more parenthesis and that caused the issues. I made all the changes as u indicated and now I get less warnings in the fabrik_log DB table. I get also this one: 16384,Since joomla/event 2.0.0: Not passing an event object to...
  8. dimoss

Hi @troester i tried and replaced the above but i had issues with my website so i reverted to the initial files.
  9. dimoss

That's the first I tried before I post. Yes. It's the DB table. Sorry if I didnt clarify before.
  10. dimoss

Disabled but issue remains. I have to unpublish the schedule tasks to stop flooding.
  11. dimoss

I enabled again the Scheduled task and the fabrik log started to be flooded again. Message type: plg.cron.php 16384,Joomla\CMS\Factory::getDbo() is deprecated. Load the database from the dependency injection container.,/home/xxx/xxxx/libraries/src/Factory.php,458
  12. dimoss

.htaccess is the normal Joomla one and I don't have any custom code. Fabrikdebug is enabled.
  13. dimoss

Cron is working fine. However the Fabrik Log is full of these messages. Only way to stop flooding the Fabrik Log is to unpublish the cron scheduled tasks.
  14. dimoss

I have the same issue as @bonghetti .
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back