Recent content by entropic

1. E

Javascript in Elements

Very last question...thank you again for providing all this help... In the initial inquiry I made about the javascript, I was also unsure how to use the prefilter to provide users with some type of dropdown menu (or some similar mechanism) that will allow filtering the data in the table that...
  2. E

Javascript in Elements

Works like a charm! OK so I am finally starting to understand fabrik more. Javascript only works with the forms correct? How would you be able to do an update of all fields within a table at once?
  3. E

Javascript in Elements

Looks great. How would I set it up to auto calculate when opening the form?
  4. E

Javascript in Elements

Sorry about that. JS file is back up. Just PM'ed you the FTP info.
  5. E

Javascript in Elements

Logged in with permissions and editable? Yes.
  6. E

Javascript in Elements

Uploaded the new script...my bad about the asterisk. I am still not getting anything through the percent field though.
  7. E

Javascript in Elements

Sent you the PM...let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for taking a look at this for me.
  8. E

Javascript in Elements

Sure...let me make that change too... http://visionforchildren.org/clearinghouse/family-support/data-a-maps/percent-of-children-on-food-stamps
  9. E

Javascript in Elements

No dice...the percent field is still blank. What type of element is the 'percent'? I have it as a text field and read only. Is that correct?
  10. E

Javascript in Elements

Great! I will try this right away.
  11. E

Javascript in Elements

Hugh Finally was able to test out the instructions. Data is not showing up so something is amiss. One question is the form ID number. I see a string on the end of the url with CID - is that the ID number? I can't find the ID number in the main list of forms. Also how does Fabrik know where...
  12. E

Javascript in Elements

Sounds great. That is a huge help. Will keep an eye on the SVN. Here is a sample calculation I need help creating with Javascript: (tanf_under_18/total_under_18) x 100 = newly created percentage
  13. E

Javascript in Elements

Posted twice for some reason... Sorry about that...Fabrik 2.0... Part 1 - I would probably say have it calculate when form is submitted so it is stored and less overhead for server. But if its easier the other way, that would be great too! Part 2 - I like the hidden field idea alot. That...
  14. E

Javascript in Elements

Data Structure See attached for data structure...
  15. E

Javascript in Elements

Fabrik 2.0... Part 1 - I would probably say have it calculate when form is submitted so it is stored and less overhead for server. But if its easier the other way, that would be great too! Part 2 - I like the hidden field idea alot. That would definitely work. Let me give you a better idea...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back