• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by eric258

1. E

Fabrikar Homepage hacked?

yes same here
  2. E

sadly...

Although i think that Fabrik is a top notch component, I have decided to not use it anymore for the biggest of my two lists. It seems that it far to demanding to make it work when you have over 2000 records in the list. I could not for instance make a decent search form...... I was trying to...
  3. E

how to remove this legend thing

thank you it was that indeed
  4. E

how to remove this legend thing

i have disabled the show title in the form display option but still cannot get rid of the title any idea on how to proceed?
  5. E

search using mapworld

i would like to have a search using continent maps.... people would click on the countries and it should display clubs from that country could you direct me on how to achieve that? i dont think i anticipated the success of my directory, i have now under 2000 entry for various chess club and...
  6. E

i just need to be shown with one field

hi redant thank you for that but i am struggling in controlling which field goes into which column; do you have any idea on how to do that?
  7. E

i just need to be shown with one field

hi there i ld like to create a more condensed form, i jusrt would like to know which file do i need to edit and just one exemple on how to put 2 field on the same line. once i see one exemple i can do the rest right now my for is too extended
  8. E

how to create a link to a google map position

ok i ve managed to get it to work, opted for the google map option as my visualisation map has 1500 markers on it and took too long to load. if you are interested here is my default_row.php lot of trimming required to pull the data needed of the db... <?php /** * Fabrik List Template: Div Row *...
  9. E

the reason i am lost is that those bracket are coming into the string and i just cant get rid of them i would understand that if you were not wiling to help but if anyone here know how to create such a string i ll be happy
  10. E

hi troester , i am having trouble creating that query could you please post some example? my website is chessbook.net i dont know how to write the query to include the long and lat and zoom i have pasted a sc of my db structure
  11. E

hello, hoping that it is not in the scope of professional help.... i have been working hard on restyling the div template... but there is one thing that i just cant do ... i have an icon on the template, i would like that when they click on it, it takes them to the location on a map all...
  12. E

having quite a few issues recently

i went through the 3.5.1 first...
  13. E

yes i did it twice but looks like i can create a new listing from the front and back end, i just cant edit from thefront end but the weird thing is that when i click on save when creating or attempting to edit from the front end i don't end up on the homepage....
  14. E

even if its a bug?
  15. E

error from google map?

thank you my friend
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back