• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by eugenecjr

1. E

Accessing User Details from within form_x.js

I have looked all over and not able to find how I can access the userID of the current user with in the form_x.js. I want to be able to setup a way that when a user selects a specific option in a databasejoin element that another element is updated with that users details. I originally was...
  2. E

difference between schedules

Nevermind, found the issue, need to use ‘,’ with explode instead of ‘:’.
  3. E

difference between schedules

Thanks for the code example earlier in this tread. I have used this code only modifying the elements with my element names for time1 and time 2. The code seems to be working for the hours, but when I change the minute value for either there is no change in the results. Both are working just...
  4. E

Populate User Data with Form Load

I have a from that includes the user element. I also setup AutoFill so that when the user opens this form fields are populated using information about the user. I believe I may have the cart before the horse but not sure how best to correct this. Or maybe there is a better way to go about...
  5. E

Missing Something FORM - PHP Plugin (Solved)

Did the trick.
  6. E

Missing Something FORM - PHP Plugin (Solved)

For the life of me can't figure out what is wrong with the following code. Running the following with either $query separate works fine. I am using similar code on other forms running three queries that work just fine. Only different here is that one of the queries contains a join. But just...
  7. E

Repeat Group Calc Value of Two Elements Based on Other Values in Same Group

juuser, this is a little off topic but something that came to mind with regards to using list - link. We have been talking about using it to add a new record by clocking on the "Add new" link. Can the same be done with list - link to open an existing record and how would that look?
  8. E

juuser, Your explanation has cleared things up for me and makes perfect sense. I could not agree with you more and is why a community like this is important. We all have various experiences and levels of experience and sharing ideas his how we expand on what we know. I would have never...
  9. E

juuser, Based on the current setup sounds like I have everything setup as indicated. Table A with Items Table B with Counts Table A's list is joined to Table B (Table A id --> Table B parent_id). This is currently what has created the repeat group of counts linked to the main table of items...
  10. E

juuser, thanks for your reply. It appears that this will put a button on the page which I would link to what is now the table setup as the repeat group. The gray area is that being that the current table that holds the counts is part of a repeat group it does not have a list, so seems I would...
  11. E

What I am doing seems pretty simple, but somehow I am not able to get the sequence of events or settings for the elements to do what I am looking for. All are working in a repeat group where the fields involved include a count, reorder_count, inventory_status and status. What I am doing is...
  12. E

jdate element on a repeat group issue / bug

I am having this issue with the exception that the date shows current date/time just fine. It is when I save the record that I see the date revert back to the date of the previous repeat record. Using JDate, no copying of repeat group records. Cleared cache several times and seemed at one time I...
  13. E

Input Only Sub Form

Made adjustments to the query after making a copy of the list and have been able to get the results I was looking for. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. E

Input Only Sub Form

Lousyfool, I do agree that the same term may be seen differently by different people. I will review the wiki for consistent lingo. I am chasing down the use of two list. I have written a statement that gives me the results I am looking for but not sure how to incorporate this into fabrik...
  15. E

Input Only Sub Form

Lousyfool, Slightly confused by not knowing what is meant by subform. Searching the forum shows many post using the term. Would it be more clear for me to call it a joined table with repeat enabled resulting in what appears to be a form linked to another form allowing repeat records ie...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back