Recent content by eugenstolz

1. eugenstolz

error 1267 with joomla 3.5 update

Same problem: Error: 1267 - Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT *, e.name AS name, e.id AS id, e.published AS published, e.label AS label,e.plugin, e.params AS params, e.access AS access, e.ordering AS ordering FROM...
  2. eugenstolz

Update Problem 3.4.1 from Joomla 3.4.8

Thank you! Great software, great team!
  3. eugenstolz

Update Problem 3.4.1 from Joomla 3.4.8

I tried to update to Fabrik 3.4.1 from Joomla 3.4.8 I got the following Error Messages:
  4. eugenstolz

A problem with the date element and ajax validation:

Help is greatly appreciated!
  5. eugenstolz

And a little wish: In a date element with the option "Show time selector" No and "default to current date" Yes there is 00:00:00 in the time section of the date string: Perfect! In a date element with the option "Show time selector" No and "default to current date" No there is a time in the time...
  6. eugenstolz

Hi folks, I have a problem with the date element and ajax validation: In this form I want customer to sign in for a free trial lesson. I just want them only to be on monday and fridays in my Gym, so I have these little java script in the date elements ?allow date function? var diff = new...
  7. eugenstolz

PayPal Plugin not running the first time!?

PayPal checkout is just an option on that form, so I need both redirections. Fabrik is a great tool and the support is excellent! Thank you....:)
  8. eugenstolz

Solved! The redirect plugin caused the problem. (No idea why only on the first time) I just made a condition to stop the plugin from running if there is a paypal checkout: $paypal = JRequest::getVar('seminarteilnehmer___paypal'); return ($paypal != 1);
  9. eugenstolz

Hi Folks, I have a strange problem!? In one of my forms I'am using the PayPal plugin. After deleting the Browser cache (or using a PC the first time for that site) the plugin is ignored when I'am saving the form. Afterwards the plugin is working perfect. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance...
  10. eugenstolz

fabrikElement content blasts out of FF template

Still problems with text fields! Unfortunately I still have display problems with text boxes in the detail view. I use the latest Joomla version and factory 3.0.6.3 with the latest GitHub updates. I'm not a programmer, so the JS stuff is not helpful. All in all frabrik is a great Tool! Thank...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back