Recent content by githinji84

1. G

How can I stop a form from popping out

Its now fixed. My bad. I had Ajax links on in the module;)
  2. G

Buttons not aligned on form after Fabrik 3.6 Update

Troster, Thanks for the reply. This was working perfect on fabrik 3.5 and 3.6 on prostar without need for a custom css. It only changed after the update. I am just wondering if I am the only one with this problem and if there is custom css that other people have used to fix this issue that I...
  3. G

I mean Ajax Navigation either on list setting or module setting. If one in on then it leads to the form popping up
  4. G

Thanks for the advice. I did the update but i am still struggling with more than 2 button especially a form with multiple pages the next, prev and reset button dont align properly. Are you getting this. I have switched to prostar same problem let me know.
  5. G

Hi guys, How can I stop a form from popping up without switching off Ajax. I have loaded the list in a module then linked the module to a page I created with quix page maker. Everytime I click on the edit button the form open in a pop up window. When I swich off ajax it works well but i need...
  6. G

Hi, After I update to Fabrik 3.6 the buttons on my form both on pc and mobile are misaligned. See attachment. I am using purity III template which was working perfect before the update. I have tried prostar and that template too has the same issue. Has anyone experienced this? Regards Simon
  7. G

Fabrik - Quix page builder error

Hugh, Thanks for the reply. I have put in a ticket with Quix so let me first wait for them to reply :) in the meantime I will go with the Global setting s solution. Kind regards Simon
  8. G

Error in list advance search after migrating to Fabrik 3.6

Hi, Today I moved to Fabrik 3.6 and everything seems to be working well except for the "Advanced Search" pop up window in my lists. When I click advanced search then I get this errors in the pop up window. Any fixes to this one?
  9. G

Fabrik - Quix page builder error

Hi, I am using Quix page builder to build the page layouts where I display a fabrik list. I getting this error "Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/smeboost/public_html/components/com_quix/router.php on line 82" whenever I navigate to a quix page which has a fabrik list. The notice appears...
  10. G

List with many fields not displaying

Hugh, Thanks for the advise. I have normalized the tables and it is now working. Kind regards Simon
  11. G

Redirecting a list after a listcsv import

Awesome...works like a charm. Thanks
  12. G

Redirecting a list after a listcsv import

Hi guys, I am using listcsv plugin to import a csv file to a list, it is working well but I am now trying to redirect the user to a different page immediately after they import their CSV but I am unable. I need to do this because the page I am redirecting to will display what they have imported...
  13. G

The element is Branch number which is a cascadingdropdown element linked to changes in another element "Bank Name" which is s dropdown element I have not use any of these elements to filter the list if that is what you mean by "filter element"
  14. G

Thanks start point. I tried to do that but I still have the same problem I actually now have 7 of the 32 fields that I have marked to be included in the list but still the list doesn't display. For it to display I have to unpublish some fields which are key. The other weird thing is that it only...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back