Recent content by gwolfe50

1. gwolfe50

Unable to edit record

Thanks for the reply, responses below [ ... ]: What do you mean with "added manually to the database"? [The club secretary adds the information in the membership form that the public use had entered. The difference is the data being entered by a user with admin privileges vs public.] Check...
  2. gwolfe50

Unable to edit record

When logged in as an administrator I am unable to edit member information added from the membership form. The edit ICON is not shown for selected records unless they are added manually to the database. Web site is sftarc.org. Form is access via "About Us/Roster/Ham OP Info" menu item.
  3. gwolfe50

CSV download options not always shown?

Believe I found the option to provide the list in the Publishing tab. Missed it after multiple passes. Item resolved.
  4. gwolfe50

This is the download configuration options not the CSV download select button.
  5. gwolfe50

Why do some of my lists present a list of CSV download options while others do not?
  6. gwolfe50

Changing an Existing Element Field Type

Thanks, that was what I thought from looking at the SQL DB structure.
  7. gwolfe50

Changing an Existing Element Field Type

I have an existing field in my form/database called "Membership Type" that is a text field containing a one character input of "I", individual or "F" Family. I want to change it to a drop-down where the user selects Individual or Family vs a free form input. Will I loose the existing data in the...
  8. gwolfe50

Background Color Styling CSS for Form Element Button Plugin

I am trying to change the background color of a Form Element Button Plugin. Here is the Firefox Developers Inspector CSS for this item (Outer HTML). <button class=" fabrikinput button btn" id="jos_club_members___find_me" name="jos_club_members___find_me" type="button"> Find Me</button>...
  9. gwolfe50

Styling CSS for Form Element Button Plugin

Fixed now Correct code is: .fb_el_jos_club_members___find_me { padding-top: 21px; Thanks
  10. gwolfe50

Troester: Thanks for the reply. I edited the custom.css file and the button position did not change? I also had a error in the formatting that I fixed, the command was terminated with a ":" and not a";" character. Any other ideas?
  11. gwolfe50

I have added a Button Plugin element to a form to trigger a search to auto-fill a membership form. I need to reposition the Button so that it lines up horizontally with the other fields on the form. (Image of Screen attached) I can do this by adding : padding-left: 20px; in the Firefox...
  12. gwolfe50

I'm trying to add an existing field (element) to a group and I get an error that field name is...

I'm trying to add an existing field (element) to a group and I get an error that field name is already in use
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back