Recent content by Happysoft

1. H

FabrikControllerForm

I updated to the latest GitHub yesterday and it fix this issue on my site (FabrikControllerForm on the bottom of all my forms dissapear) but now nothing work no submission . All the buttons don't work.... I come back to the paste GitHub and all ok but i still have the FabrikControllerForm ..do...
  2. H

FabrikControllerForm

hello sorry for my english i am french i want to know if some one have the solution with the "FabrikControllerForm" appear bottom form when using module form thank's (joomla 2.5; Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-983-g682fa28)
  3. H

Form redirect

label So it's not possible to redirect the form from the calendar ok thank's a lot For the label sorry perhap's some take a look and now no more date on the calendar because the principe it's to validate un training date info and after going in and other calendar to complete if you do it...
  4. H

Form redirect

Hello RoB did you look my form and do you have an idea...thanks
  5. H

Form redirect

rendering Hello Rob i see that you leave near La rochelle i am near Royan perhaps should we speak in french. I use the form from the vizualisation component clic on a date the form appear and after when the form ok save .I want to be redirect after that. You can have a look here...
  6. H

Form redirect

screenshot here are the screenshot thanks
  7. H

Form redirect

thanks but Thank you very simple well explain but allways nothing no redirection to the index page
  8. H

Form redirect

Sorry for my english i'am a poor french So can some one explain me how to use the redirect plugin for the form I have Joomla 2.5 and used Fabrik 3 In the Jump page i put a lot of url buy nothing nada rien. Please explain very simplely I look in tne wiki and test the example but nothing...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back