Recent content by Harrington

1. H

[Solved] Autofill plugin seems to retain old data

Thanks for the reply. I think there was something weird with the element I was trying to populate. It wouldn't eval a default value. I deleted the element and replaced it and used a database query to set the default value. Solved (kind of!) Cheers, Matt
  2. H

[Solved] Autofill plugin seems to retain old data

Hi all, I have a site which has been cloned and uses the autofill plugin. No matter what I do I cannot get the autofill to work. I have it working on the first site I made but it won't work on the second site. When I change the error message for a not found record that doesn't populate and I...
  3. H

fabrik as a landing page

Hi all, I would like to use Fabrik as a landing page to validate age before proceeding to the main website. Is this possible? Cheers, Matt
  4. H

[SOLVED] PHP Error checking not working in frontend

OK. Figured it out. The form was embedded in an article. If I add the form directly as a FABRIK menu item the error messages display correctly. Cheers, Matt
  5. H

I get the message "Validation Failed" in the front end. In the backend I get "Validation Failed" followed by "Cannot upload. Form not submitted". Weird...
  6. H

Thanks for replying troester. AJAX validation is turned off. Should it be turned on?
  7. H

Hi all, I have an error check in a PHP plugin set to OnBeforeProcess. This works correctly in the backend when submitting a form but not in the frontend. In the backend I get the error message displayed if the ftp transfer does not work. In the front end I get the message "Form Saved" popup...
  8. H

Plain text email plugin

Thanks Hugh. Sorted out my plaintext issue using PHP. I'll post in Community. Cheers.
  9. H

Plain text email plugin

Hello there, I am trying to get the email plugin to email as a plaintext email (without HTML) however no matter what I do it still comes through as HTML. Any ideas? Also, I don't appear to be able to renew my support plan. There is nowhere to subscribe on the site. Cheers, Matt
  10. H

[Complete] Form Javascript, date picker and pagination broken

OK. Disregard this. Not sure what happened. I just rebuilt the form from scratch (well copied the form to a new one) and cursed and swore silently to myself :-)
  11. H

[Complete] Form Javascript, date picker and pagination broken

Hi Folks, I have an existing form which I have built which contains around 180 elements. After using for a couple of weeks it has suddenly broken. The site hasn't changed. I can't quite figure out what is going on. Pagination doesn't work along with date pickers. I have turned on debugging but...
  12. H

Large form very slow on Internet Explorer

The loading is OK. It just seems really slow to click in each box or select a radio button. If I turn on compatibility mode in IE it brings up a slow script message.
  13. H

Thanks for the reply. Flexie doesn't seem to make any difference. It is still slow. Any other ideas? Thanks, Matt.
  14. H

Hi Folks, I have a very large form (around 180 elements over 5 pages). The form loads fine in Chrome and Firefox but is very very slow in Internet Explorer. I had some Javascript hides based on yes/no but took those out and even disabled the dropdowns but still no joy. The form is available...
  15. H

Autofill with logged in user

G'day Hugh, I have made the changes above in my local installation as suggested. I still get a Autofill running when I select the form from a menu. It doesn't seem to detect that the logged in user has an existing record. It does an autoload every time whether the form has been submitted or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back